Collection of Information
This Policy protects and applies to the personal data you provide when using various services offered by Spirox, including its related websites and products (referred to as the "Services"). It also encompasses any personal data obtained by Spirox through collaboration or sharing with business partners. The Services include, but are not limited to, customer service, business communication, social media, product maintenance services, marketing activities, data survey, corporate social responsibility promotional events, and more.
The personal data covered by this Policy includes but is not limited to name, phone number, email address, address, gender, education level, occupation, company name, department, identification document number, date of birth, details related to the use of products and services, and any other information that may be used to directly or indirectly identify a natural person.
If you voluntarily provide personal information such as your name and email in public areas such as discussion or comment sections on Spirox's various websites or social media, this type of information provision will be treated as self-disclosed public information and is therefore not within the scope of this Policy.
Collection, Processing, and Use of Collected Information
- Spirox, its business partners, and affiliates will use your personal data in compliance with the conditions stipulated in the Personal Data Protection Act and applicable laws and only for providing the Services or specific purposes related to the Services. This includes, but not limited to:
- Personal data provided for business procurement during signing a contract or performance of a contract, will be primarily used for processing the transaction (e.g., product delivery).
- Personal data provided for product maintenance services will be primarily used for processing maintenance request (e.g., repair status notification).
- Personal data provided for customer service and product inquiries will be primarily used to respond to inquiries.
- Personal data provided for Spirox training courses, seminars and other activities related to products will be primarily used to provide event/course information (e.g., event/course notifications, payment).
- Personal data provided for using Spirox’s social media platforms will be primarily used for sharing relevant company information.
- Personal data provided for participating in marketing and promotional activities will be primarily used for the purpose of that activity (e.g., contact, sending gifts).
- Personal data provided for participating in data surveys will be primarily used for research and analysis purposes.
- The period of retention or use your personal data is based on the duration of collection of the specified purpose, or as determined by applicable laws, or on a contractual basis or the period of preservation necessary for the execution of the business. Your personal data may be used by Spirox’s, its affiliates’, and its business partners’ worldwide offices to provide relevant services.
- If you provide personal data of other third parties to Spirox while using the Services, Spirox will presume that you have obtained the prior consent of the individuals to whom the personal data belongs.
- You can decide whether you want all personal information to be provided, but if you decided not to provide or you provided incomplete or incorrect personal information, Spirox might be unable to offer the corresponding services.
- Spirox will use the personal data you provide only for the specific purposes outlined during collection, unless legally requested by judicial authorities or other authorities or under the circumstances stipulated under the Personal Data Protection Act and applicable laws.
Rights to Personal Data
You are entitled to the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Make an enquiry or request reviewing the personal data.
- Request a copy of the personal data.
- Request supplementation or corrections to the personal data.
- Request to stop collection, processing, or utilization.
- Request deletion.
Other Important Information
- Ensuring high quality products and efficient services, Spirox may subcontract certain business to third parties (e.g., manufacturers, shipping companies, banks, cybersecurity firms, collectively referred to as "Business Partners") as needed. If Business Partners need to access, process, or use your personal data, they will perform the same in accordance with this Policy and the regulations of personal data protection laws.
- To provide personalized services, Spirox website server will record and access your browsing usage information, such as the IP address of the connecting device, usage time, the browser used, and browsing and clicking records. This information is solely used to analyze the overall usage patterns of users and will not be used to identify individual users.
- Spirox reserves the right to modify or change the content of this Policy at any time. If you continue to use the Services or participate in relation to activities after the any modification or change of this Policy, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to accept the modification or change. The latest content of this Policy will be presented on this webpage, it is highly recommended that you to reconfirm before each use of the Services.
Last Updated：22 Dec 2023